sale rules on the website.
These rules are universal for all sales.
- Please refrain from editing messages. Edited bids and claims may be ignored to staff discretion.
- If you'd like to rescind your bid or claim, please message a member of staff (juni or cory) on discord.
- Multiple people may attempt to claim a design for a single person, however the comment that is LAST will be used as the official claim and earlier comments disregarded
- This rule is intended to give space for people to sub in a claim for someone who is not available or at work
- If you are claiming for someone but not paying for them, write "AB for __" in your reply
- If you are paying for the adopt as a gift for someone else, please AB for yourself and then transfer the character on the masterlist to the recipient once you receive it! Resell price doesn't change if a design is gifted/traded.
- You have 24 hours after claiming to provide invoice email information.
- You have 24 hours after receiving invoice to make payment after winning the auction.
- USD only, accepted via paypal.
You can use the Test Sale to practice posting comments.
Deadline is in 24 hours from the LAST bid.
There is no set deadline, and the seller is not forced to choose an offer.
Raffles will announce their submission period, then they will be rolled through the website.